Career discovery experience returns to LondonPosted on October 31, 2019
On November 26, 2019, Build a Dream returns to London but we have a new venue to hold the crowds! Join us at the Metroland Media Agriplex for for a bigger and better career discovery experience split into zones! Using your feedback, we’ve put the panelists, hands-on building, and exhibitors into three area so you can still have fun but also have better conversations when you are asking those big questions to employers.
What are some of the things you can expect?
- A professional panel who will share their career stories and advice
- More swag and a great shopping experience
- Increased interactivity from vendors & new displays
These are just some of the things that will be available to young women and their parents who register to participate at the event.
London, it’s so great that the crowds have grown each year and we’ve taken the leap to move into a larger venue to really improve the overall experience. Mark your calendar for Build a Dream London 2019!
- Moderator: Jennifer Khan, Director of Talent Management, EllisDon
- Rayona Thompson, Welder, Tigercat
- Glendalynn Dixon, Tech Manager & Entrepreneur
- Miranda Bothwell, London EMS
- Cassandra Nordell, CEO & Co-Founder, William Standen Co.