Be a Dream Maker Panelist
Build a Dream Panelist
As a Dream Maker panelist, you will provide valuable career insight and advice to young audiences (and their parents). This is done through podcast interviews, Facebook Live Q&As, and at Build a Dream career discovery expos (live and online).
What you share does matter!
- “Speakers were so inspiring”
- “Smart girls. Good stories.”
- “I learned about female empowerment.”
- “I got to listen to what a typical day was like for professionals and imagine myself doing similar jobs.”
- “The speakers shared real stories, talked about universal challenges and decision points.”
- “Excellent, encouraging speakers.”
Interested in applying? The following Dream Maker application allows Build a Dream to collect information on you and your career, and compile a panel that best represents each city that hosts an event.
The Workforce Innovators Network (WIN) offers conferences and organizations a variety of speakers who are available to share best practices for business inclusivity and creating diverse (work)places.