July 24th 3D Modelling Workshop
From: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Alan Wildeman Center for the Creative Arts
Explore 3D modelling and 3D printing with Build a Dream!
Spend 3 days in the UWindsor print lab learning the basics of creating and editing digital objects in 3D space, as well how to prepare your object for 3D printing. Your projects will be printed in-house and will be ready for you to take home on the last day (or may be picked up at a later time).
- Daytime program held over three days: July 24, 25, and 26
- 9am to 4pm each day with 1-hour lunch
- For young women in grades 9-12
- Snacks will be provided. Please bring your own lunch and water bottle.
*Parents understand that by registering, they are agreeing to:
- attendees being photographed and recorded (video/audio) for promotional purposes
- attendees being dropped off and picked up on time (building will close after workshop)
- attendees having the option to leave the building during the lunch hou