Keynotes, Consulting & SHSM
Along with a history of providing quality programming for families, Build a Dream provides keynote speakers, panelists, and other resources for industry and education. The non-profit’s staff are experts in a variety of areas that can be beneficial to your organization including workforce development and audience engagement.
In addition to consulting services, if your company is looking to create a balanced workforce, a corporate partnership with Build a Dream can demonstrate your commitment to diversity and inclusion. Contact us today to learn more!
Whether your students are heading heading for apprenticeship training, college, university, or the workplace, Build a Dream can offer useful training for your Specialist High Skills Majors (SHSM) students through certification workshops or conferences.
- Workshop 1/2 Day
- Single certificate workshop
- In-school Workshop Day
- Two certifications, plus an optional lunchtime social or career discovery activity
- On-Site SHSHM Conference
- Two certifications, partner site tour, lunch, and experiential career discovery talk
- Multi-School SHSM Certification Conference
- Include a combination of certifications, your choice of a keynote speaker or career discovery activity, and industry partner facility tour (multiple schools welcome)
- Build a Dream Special
- Two certifications, lunch, career expo, career discovery activity
- Innovation, Creativity, & Entrepreneurship (I.C.E.) Training
- Conduct I.C.E. training at an industry partner site (business, construction, ICT, manufacturing, not-for-profit, transportation, aviation & aerospace)
Please contact us at (519) 560-7877 to start a conversation today.