“The London event you and your team held was FANTASTIC!! I have never seen so many parents and daughters interested in careers. I have been to numerous ‘exposure’ events for young people, and by far the Build a Dream events have been the most unique I have seen. Congratulations to you and your team for working on something special.” Colleen Dignam, Provincial Training Coordinator, The Carpenters’ Union
Build Your Dream Workforce
- Connect with up to 1,000 attendees per expo across the province
- Meet with parents and their daughters to discuss career opportunities available in your field
- Hear from female professionals in different fields dispel myths and offer career path advice
- Network with like-minded companies interested in building an inclusive workforce
CALL ANN at 519-800-1222
Build a Dream’s Events Director, Ann, would love to give you more information on what being part of an event can do for you and your organization. Call 519-800-1222 or email email@example.com today!
Build a Dream is a grass-roots non-profit dedicated to empowering and educating young women (and their parents) about careers in skilled trades, STEM, emergency response, entrepreneurship and politics.
As a partner, you are investing in the next female leaders of our community by introducing them to career opportunities that they may not have previously explored. Our popular career discovery expos (held in partnership with local school boards) take a unique approach to presenting this information in an engaging way, so we welcome parents and their daughters to engage with role models and leaders in the region.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Exhibit at a Career Discovery Expo Connect to audiences nearest you.
- Exhibit at Multiple Expos Expand your reach and make connections in multiple cities.
- Corporate Sponsorship Sponsor at a level that allows the movement to grow nationwide.
- Event Sponsorship Help strengthen messaging in your home town.
- Join the Dream Makers We highlight your female staff at events and on social media.
“We particularly value our opportunities to: connect with families in the communities we serve, showcase our brand to future talent, and align Next Dimension with companies that share the same core values.”
Brandy Coulsey, Marketing & Vendor Relations Manager, Next Dimension Inc.